Sunday, June 19, 2011

I'M OFF TO COLLEGE!!! (WELL SORT OF)...





Hi everyone!

I'm sorry to took me so long to start blogging about my recent trips.  But I wasn't sure how to start a blog, and Mom and Dad have been really busy with work and things around the house.  Mom was finally able to help me get started, so here goes.

A couple of months ago, Mom let this really nice lady "Miss Kim" and her family "check me out" of the library to take me on a trip to Massachusetts to go visit some colleges.  I was already thinking about what fraternities I was going to "pledge" to, but then I realized that we weren't going to look for me, but instead for Miss Kim's son Daniel.  He's a really cool guy, and I hope we can hang out again real soon.

I had a lot of fun just relaxing on the way up, and was even working on my tan.  They decided to put a hat on me so I wouldn't burn.  I think it just makes me look even more "studious" and mature.  Doesn't it?  I really liked visiting the campuses and might like to go to one of these schools when I'm ready (hint, hint Mom & Dad).  Oh Mom.....  Sorry, but Mom just said to me that I better make sure that I get a good job after school someday to start saving up my money to help pay for it.  She says: "money doesn't grow on trees," and "a penny saved is a penny earned."  Geez I love her, but does she always have to be right???

Anyway, don't forget to ask Mom if you can "check me out" too.  I'd like to go on as many adventures as I can and blog about them all summer long.

See you soon,
Sock

No comments:

Post a Comment