Friday, July 22, 2011

NEW FAMILY MEMBERS -- YAY!!!

Hi everyone,
Wow!  It seems that there were some pretty BIG happenings while I was on vacation with Stitch in Mexico.  Guess what!!!  I have a new brother AND sister.  I heard through the airwaves that Mom & Dad adopted two more sock monkeys and their names are "Monkey" and "Lola."  I'm just getting back from Mexico and can't wait to meet them.

But alas, Stitch and I will have to wait?  What's this?  They've already been "checked out" of the library?!?  AWWW!  I don't want to wait.  Mom, how could you?  Oh well, I can't wait to hear about their adventures too.  But it seems some adoring fans of mine and Stitch's are already lined up to "check us out" too.  Wow!  This is too cool!  She sent me a couple of pictures of the two of them that I'd like to share with you also. 


So now this won't be just mine and Stitch's blog.  You'll be reading about Monkey's and Lola's adventures too.  Mom hasn't seen Stitch and I yet, but I'm sure that she's excited and hopeful that the family that we went to Mexico with will return us on time because she probably misses us A LOT (who can blame her). 

Later Dudes!!!
Sock & Stitch

No comments:

Post a Comment